In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 574
Online now 757 Record: 6507 (2/14/2012)
The place for Irish fans to engage in hardcore discussion about Notre Dame athletics
Talk with Irish fans from around the globe about college football's most storied program
The spot for anything on your mind outside of Notre Dame athletics
The place for Notre Dame fans to trade and exchange tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Sapp.Jason@synthes.com - https://twitter.com/Jason_Sapp
Don't tell the world your problems - 80% don't care and the other 20% are glad you have them.
10 schools? That means 9 other school feel they have a strong shot to try and get this kid to flip in the next 12 months. This kid is my bet as a sure fire to flip at least once between now and NSD.
CMC Quote Master and Director of Football Related Discussions
5 Time POTW & 2 Time WPOTW Winner
6-Time POTW Winner, 4 time at BGI and 2 at 24/7
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports