In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place for Irish fans to engage in hardcore discussion about Notre Dame athletics
Talk with Irish fans from around the globe about college football's most storied program
The spot for anything on your mind outside of Notre Dame athletics
The place for Notre Dame fans to trade and exchange tickets
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
I know this came up before, but do we know which one is the bigger interest for ND?
With Hollins visiting this week and Prevot next, if Hollins wants to commit does ND tell him to hold off if they want Prevot more or do they tell Prevot we are out of space (assuming a few others join the class as well)?
I think it would be hard to tell Hollins to wait, even if they like Prevot more because he can go back to UCLA easily and may feel holding off is a snub from the Irish.
I like them both but IMO Prevot has the higher ceiling.
First come, first serve for that spot IMHO.
Sapp.Jason@synthes.com - https://twitter.com/Jason_Sapp
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports