In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 849
On this Board 442Record: 7576 (1/16/2013)
Online now 938Record: 6507 (2/14/2012)
The place for Irish fans to engage in hardcore discussion about Notre Dame athletics
Talk with Irish fans from around the globe about college football's most storied program
The spot for anything on your mind outside of Notre Dame athletics
The place for Notre Dame fans to trade and exchange tickets
You have no favorite boards.
Okay, folks, Part II of our quarterback survey is ready .
Part I came prior to the spring when we asked 1) Who do you think will start at QB for the Sept. 1 season opener vs. Navy and 2) Who will start by the end of the season (barring injury) at QB for the Irish?
We had 71 responses:
• Nine had Tommy Rees starting the opener, but only one had him finishing the season No. 1.
• Andrew Hendrix received 16.5 starting nods vs. Navy, but only five had him finishing the year No. 1.
• Everett Golson had 43.5 votes for starting the opener — and 55.5 to finish the season.
• Gunner Kiel had two votes to start the opener and 9.5 to finish the season No. 1.
Now that the end of spring has arrived ...
1. Who do you think will start the opener against Navy?
2. Who do you think will finish the season as the No. 1 quarterback (and the leader in 2013)?
Let's try to get over 100 respondents this time, especially after having a 14 practices and a Blue-Gold Game to digest.
This post was edited by Lou Somogyi on 4/22/2012 at 10:47 PM
GOD..COUNTRY..NOTRE DAME... THEN HUNTING
They will split time
This post was edited by EMoose on 4/23/2012 at 2:29 PM
CMC Quote Master and Director of Football Related Discussions
5 Time POTW & 2 Time WPOTW Winner
Golson, Golson. i hope!
2 time POTW winner on some dates I can't remember from 2yrs ago at BNG,
POTW: 1/3/11- 1/9/11, 6/20/11-6/26/11
1) B - or anyone else who is not A
I honestly right now am not sure, i still think there are way too many question marks with each guy. But if i had to guess ill go with B to start and B to finish. i am saying Hendrix to start and finish because i am hoping whomever gets the nod to start plays well enough that he finishes.
First time POTW for 4/18/2011-4/24/2011.
A - Tommy Rees to Start
C - Everett Golson to Finish
C and C
My luck w/the Irish 18-6...GO IRISH!!!
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports