In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place for Irish fans to engage in hardcore discussion about Notre Dame athletics
Talk with Irish fans from around the globe about college football's most storied program
The spot for anything on your mind outside of Notre Dame athletics
The place for Notre Dame fans to trade and exchange tickets
You have no favorite boards.
* Prince Shembo had surgery on his turf toe, and it will take about six weeks for him to rehab from it.
* John Goodman wore a walking boot on his right foot after spraining his ankle.
* Luke Massa has an ACL tear. It looks like he will be out at least 5 months. Walk-on Andre Smith (84) has had to play a lot in his place.
* Cam Roberson is "working as hard as he can," according to Brian Kelly, but there are some lingering effects from his very serious knee injury last year.
* DL Tony Springmann (back surgery) and Chase Hounshell (knee injury) have been sidelined all spring.
Andre Smith looked like he fit in in one of the short clips on UND.com, definitely didn't look like a typical walk-on.
One more note I omitted: Sophomore tight end Troy Niklas was not in pads today while battling what Kelly described as some sort of Intestinal flu.
This post was edited by Jason Sapp on 4/16/2012 at 11:35 AM
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports